Please see the page Gulf oil leak live
- Terrarium GuideCreate Your Own Terrarium Terrariums are so much fun to create. All you need is a cute container, some soil, pebbles, maybe a piece of driftwood and a little moss and you can create a pretty living ornament as a centerpiece,table garden or desktop wilderness to escape into when at work. Terrariums have really seen
- Building Your Own FountainBuilding your own pond-less water feature is incredibly easy and a one day project you’ll have fun with. Except for self-contained fountain pots, pondless water features must have some kind of reservoir to contain the spillover and also the pump. Some designs involve digging out a freeform reservoir and lining it with EPDM pond liner.
- Create Your Own Cement Cloth PlanterMake Your Own Cement Cloth Planting Pot Want a unique rustic planter for your front porch, lanai or just about anywhere? These cement cloth planters are a fun easy project for everyone. It’s a bit messy, kind of like making mud pies, and there are a few safety precautions you’ll want to know about, but
- Gardening in Grow BagsGrow bags are changing the way we garden and giving us so many new options to be self sustaining and grow our own food. Not only do grow bags eliminate the chore of digging out and prepping for a garden and amending existing poor soil, they expand growing choices even to areas where soil doesn’t
- Tampa Deer Problems? Blast ‘Em!For those of you in Tampa Bay Neighborhoods (or any area) with deer issues, you might want to try this bad boy! Not only does it work for deer, it works on other invading animals as well. Motion activated sprinkler will blast any animal or bird that comes into range. It’s great to protect plantings,
- Terrarium Guide
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Pass it on